The production complex owned by ASTOR consists of production and warehouse buildings with a total area over five thousand square meters.
The production area includes the following facilities:
Particular emphasis is placed
- Process lines for production of ASTRON®12 mix refrigerant with capacity 1200 tons per year;
- Modern process units for regeneration, purification, pumping and pouring different refrigerants into all types of containers like tank containers, iso-containers, special containers, cylinders, and disposable cylinders;
- Process units for production and fine purification of electronic gases: production of high purity Silicon Tetrafluoride (SiF4), Trifluoromethane (CF3), Octafluoropropane (C3F8) and Octafluorocyclobutane (C4F8-c);
- The section for preparation of packages, including chemical and mechanical cleaning, hydraulic testing and thermovacuum treatment;
- Quality Control Laboratory providing technological and output quality control of all the refrigerants sold by the Company.
on quality control of the products.
The quality control procedures have been developed and introduced to control quality of the products at all technological stages, which is of special importance in production of high purity fluorine-containing gases for microelectronics.
Analyses are conducted in the Quality Control Laboratory
on modern analytical equipment able to determine trace contaminants at a level as low as 0.05 ppm. The quality guarantee covers every unit of production shipped to our customers.
The production complex of ASTOR has the transport department and railway approach lines, which allows to deliver products promptly both within St. Petersburg and Moscow and to other regions of Russia and abroad.